CAN-BACK Canvas Camper Shell designed to fit the Ford F-Series Pickups from 1973-1998. (Not the 1997-2004 F150)
- Sunbrella Seamark and Sunbrella Plus Fabrics
- Strataglass Smoke Tinted Vinyl Windows provide both privacy and excellent visibility.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- PlasmaGlow High Mount Stop Light provides Turn, Stop, and Reverse signals.
- No drill clamp on installation (Unless you want to drill & bolt, which is an available option)
- Frame rails are positioned at the outside of the truck's bed caps for a clean, streamlined look.
- Cab frame leans forward to match the cab angle to eliminate any unsightly gap.
- Side, Cab, and Tailgate panels can be rolled up to the top penel, or completely removed for a Bimini cover look.
- Side panels are split into front-half and back-half. Each half can be individualy rolled up or removed for ease of access into the bed of the truck. (8ft Beds have three side panels, Front, Middle, and Rear)
- Optional Vinyl windows or Screen Mesh Windows for more visibilty or for camping.
- Optional integrated cross bars can carry 150 lbs per pair, or 300 lbs per pair with the reinforcement kit. Four reinforced cross bars will support 600 lbs, which is a 200 lb roof-mounted tent plus two adults.
1973-1998 Ford F-Series
Free Shipping to 48 States