Side Mounts for carrying accessories on the side of the Can-Back. The mounting system is fully customizable in order to mount any item or group of items to the side of the Can-Back.
Perfect for mounting Hi-Lift Jacks, traction boards, Ski or Bike Racks, Roto-Paks, or any other accessory.
- The Side Mount consists of a set of horizontal and vertical rails with mounting slots the length of each rail.
- The slots allow attaching of any accessory at any point on the rail.
- Mounting plates allow for custom mounting holes or mounting studs.
- Additional rails can be added as needed.
Images shown are the Half-Rack mounted at the Driver/Front position.
Each rack is for one side of the truck. Racks can be mounted on the driver or the passenger side.
- Full Rack - Full Length Upper & Lower Horizontal Rails & 5 Vertical Rails
- Half-Rack - Half-Length Length Upper & Lower Horizontal Rails & 3 Vertical Rails Can be positioned front or rear.
- Single Verticle - Vertical rail plus horizontal stubs top and bottom (Can be positioned front, middle, or rear)
- Horizontal Top - Full length horizontal top rail (great for mounting ski rack attachment)
- Horizontal Bottom - Full length, horizontal bottom rail. (great for mounting bike rack attachment)
This is a highly modular, and extremely customizable mounting system. Please call for standardized mounting modules and attachements. Or for a designing a complete mounting solution.